For Editorial Board:
1. The editorial board of the journal will decide that which of the articles submitted to the journal should be published on the basis of their blind review reports.
2. The confidentiality of the submitted work is the basic responsibility of Editorial Board until they are published.
3. In case, it is decided not to publish a material, the manuscript should not be used for any other purpose without the express written consent of the author.
For Advisory Board:
1. The Advisory Board of the journal is responsible to advise, suggest and support the editors.
2. The Advisory Board is guided by the policies of the journal and constrained by legal requirements related to libel, copyright infringement, and plagiarism.
3. The advisory board members endorse the journal to authors, readers and subscribers and encourage colleagues to submit their best work.
For the Reviewers:
1. The reviewers of Pakistan Journal of Islamic Research, Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan assist the editors in taking the decision of publishing submitted manuscripts.
2. The reviews must be objective, comprehensive, and accurate.
3. A reviewer must evaluate manuscripts for their intellectual contents without regard to race, gender, political philosophy, citizenship, or religious beliefs of the authors.
4. If reviewers feels unqualified to review he/she should inform the editor and excuse him/her from the task within the suggested time period.
The reviewers are supposed to treat the manuscript(s) received for peer-reviewing as confidential and must not use the information obtained from them for personal advantage.
For the Authors:
1. The authors of the manuscripts submitted to Pakistan Journal of Islamic Research should ensure that submissions are entirely their own original work.
2. When the authors use other materials and sources, they should be appropriately cited.
3. Any attempt of plagiarism would outright lead to the rejection of the submitted manuscript. Plagiarism, in all its forms, constitutes unethical publishing behaviour and is strongly condemned.
4. Authors must not submit the same work or essentially the same research simultaneously to multiple journals.